The Cell system is a fundamental part of Christ Embassy as a ministry.
- It is a fellowship where you find love amongst brethren.
- In a Cell you are built up and established on God’s Word
- It is a venue for soul winning and development
- The cell bridges the gap between the pastorate and members
- It serves as a communication link between the pastorate and the members
- It is the first point of service in the ministry
Benefits of being in a Cell
- Pastor gets to know you as a functional part of the ministry.
- Pastor is able to nurture, build, train, and follow you up closely as you grow in ministry.
- We share your challenges, testimonies, and pray with you as one family.
- We are able to celebrate new births, birthdays, weddings, baby dedications and offer comfort in times of need.
- Through the Helps department in the Cells we are able to help our brethren in times of need.
Each cell is headed by a Cell Leader who handles and coordinates the following
- Fellowship meetings
- Evangelism directed towards soul winning
- Birthday celebration
- Follow up and visitations
- Any such activity which promotes love and fellowship amongst brethren.
|Diadem||Mondays at 7 pm||Middle aged and Seniors|
|Makarios||Tuesdays at 6 pm||Young Professionals and Newcomers|
|Femmes Vertueuses||Tuesdays at 7 pm||French Women|
|Believers Love World Ottawa U||Tuesdays at 6.30 pm||Campus Ministry|
|Believers Love World Carleton||5 pm||Campus Ministry|
|Katalambano||Wednesdays at 5.30 pm||Young French Adults|
|Bon Berger||Thursdays at 7 pm||French Men|
|Swan||Fridays at 6pm||Middle aged Women|
|Photizo||Saturdays at 11 am||Young Men|
|Zion||Saturdays at 2 pm||French Women|
|Flourish||Saturdays at 5.30 pm||Young/New Mothers|
|Ignite||Saturdays at 4 pm||Young Adults under 25|
|Mighty Men||Saturdays at 6 pm||Middle aged Men|
|Exhousia Cell||Saturdays at 6 pm||Professionals|
|Royal Teens||Sundays at 9.45am||Teens Ministry|
Address: 726 Industrial Ave #2, Ottawa, ON K1G 0Y9
Phone: (613) 656-3800Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesdays Mid-Week Service 7:00pm
Friday Prayer Service 7:00pm
The services are bilingual.